Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life is Good

As I sit here at the bar...(in my kitchen people!) my husband and his friend are in one room watching football, my girls are in another playing Skylanders on the Xbox, and my son is in one of the fields (after moving the horses of course) having an airsoft war with a couple of his buddies.  Life is good♥


I skipped church today because my honey was at work and I didn't feel like going without him.  I have three orders for signs that I need to fill, so in between laundry, cleaning, and blogging, I'm a-workin' on those.
I wanted to be sure to welcome my newest friends, I am so thankful for each and every one of you old and new♥  I also love when I hear from you, so leave a comment and keep 'em comin'! 
♥♥Have a wonderful Sunday♥♥ 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...