Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Life is a Musical

Throughout each and everyday of my life, I am brought to song. Songs just pop into my head, usually that have to do with the situation. Many of them are praise and worship songs from my youth. Here are some example for you:

When I'm stressed out with the kids: "Why me Lord? What did I ever do..." many of you may not recognize this tune, my dad sang once at church when I was a little girl. It goes on to say, "to deserve only you, " but I just usually leave it at the "Why me Lord?" part. *haha!*

When I'm scared: "The Lord is on my side, who is there against me? There is no reason to fear..."

When I look in the mirror: "Baby got back. Little in the middle but she got much back." and/or, "I like big butts and I can not lie..." You get the point!

When I'm feeling overwhelmed (usually financially): "Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing, nothing is too difficult for thee."

Some others that I find myself singing often,
  • "I wanna kiss you all ova...and over, and over again...";)
  • "Hey good lookin', whatcha got cookin'?"
  • "She's crafty!" (the old Beasty Boys tune) when I'm crafting. I'll turn it into what ever fits the occasion. If one of the kiddos is being sassy, "She's sassy!"
Not to mention the plethora of other songs that I simply make up and sing throughout the day. So you see, my life is a musical, a comedy/drama/musical/romance actually.
If your life were a movie, what category would it fall under?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...