Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 Days 'til Christmas!

I can't believe there's only 2 days until Christmas!  I'm so unprepared this year...
Honestly I can't wait to begin a new year, start fresh.  I've already been thinking of my New Year's resolutions.  I know they are only as good as you are at keeping them, but I love to make lists, and set goals.  It helps me to have focus on the important things in life.

One of my New Years resolutions is to really start focusing more on My Etsy Shop and my booth.  I would just love to be able to contribute to my family while being able to be creative♥

Well I must go and clean, wrap and do the laundry♥
Merry Christmas my sweet friends!!

"So the shepherds hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child."


Luke 2:16-17


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...