Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Etsy Goodies

I told you that one of my New Year's resolutions is to focus more on selling at my booth, and on Etsy.  I'm so excited about some of the goodies that I'm putting in the Etsy "shop!" 
This is a sweet shabby chic, whimsical little rosette hair clip, notice the feather♥ Love it!

An altered composition notebook♥

A vintage set of wood dominoes with a beautiful pattern on the back, could be used for crafts or for someone who collects vintage games...♥

I've been working on some adorable embellishment kits that I will be adding to my Etsy store tomorrow, stay tuned!  Also, don't forget that I'm having a GIVEAWAY starting on New Year's Day and I just can't wait!  Tell all your friends, blog, twitter, facebook:)the more the merrier♥  This is the first of many more giveaways that I'm planning for this year! ♥XOXO♥

Psalm 90:17 (NLT) -- “And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful.”
What are some of your resolutions for 2011?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...