Sunday, January 23, 2011

Marketplace Monday!

I can't believe its been over a week since I blogged last! 
 I was on a roll too!
I've been HAPPILY very busy with Etsy!  I'm very grateful!
Here's an item that has been selling like hotcakes~

 I've actually sold out of them, with people messaging me literally every day asking if they can order one, and if I'm going to get any more soon?!  Well I am currently out of stock, but I plan on hopefully getting more this week so, if you would like to be put on a list, message me on Etsy and when I do get more I can RESERVE a listing for you♥

Welcome to Marketplace Monday, I ♥ this day, because I get to show off my newly listed items! And.  Here.  They.  Are: (click on the picture & it will take you to that item's page)




Check out my Etsy Shop!
Thanks for lookin';) 

Visit Marketplace Monday over at Finding Fabulous, join the fun, and check out all the amazing items!

P.S.  I will be having a {GIVEAWAY} this week, it will be a sampler of some of what I sell in my Etsy shop. So if you're not a "Follower" then become one so you don't miss out! 


XoXo~♥


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...