Monday, April 25, 2011

The wind is rip-roarin' outside and its threatening to rain, but Spring is on its way I saw her face this last weekend...It was beautiful!
First of all I have to share the most amazing, romantic, sweet gift my husband gave me right before we left for the coast...
I have admired this ring for over a year, never, ever thinking that I would actually get it...I ♥ this ring:)

Thank you my l♥ve!

Now, here's a peak into our amazing Easter weekend in Newport, OR.:
A tour of the ROGUE Brewery, very cool! 
The docks were right below the condo we stayed in...

 Jelly Fish @ the Newport Aquarium, which never gets old, there's always something new to see!
 We found tons of treasures at the beach! 
My sweet babies posin' posse style!

And then God gifted us with the most beautiful sunset to end our day♥
Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...