Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday in the Garden

 Hey, goodmornin'! 

Steve and I went out and picked blackberries a couple morning's ago and they were ripe for the pickin'!

so last night I made this yummy cobbler with some of those berries
.  Tonight...maybe a pie?  MMMM.....

My echinacea is blooming beautifully, I wasn't sure she would make it since the bugs got to her♥
 Maybe my Black-eyed Susan's will open up for me today? 



Sunday is a day to rest, and relax♥
I just opened a facebook page for my Etsy store and this blog combined.  If you'd like to follow me I would just love it:)   Click this link--->  ♥Takin' Time to Smell the Flowers♥

Ya'll take care and enjoy this beautiful Sunday! 

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us."
 (Hebrews 12.1 NRSV)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...