Sunday, March 10, 2013

El NaturALL Window Cleaner

Because of our two hairy four-legged boys {Dozer and Diego}, I am constantly having to clean the windows of the French doors that lead to the back yard. The other day I was out of window cleaner so, naturally, I hopped onto Pinterest and found a homemade recipe for window cleaner and I love it!  I've been using it on everything, windows, cleaning the bathrooms, on the kitchen counters...AND you can buy a gallon of Vinegar from Wal-Mart for less than $3!! A gallon will last you for-e-ver! 

Here's the recipe:



Its that simple, tell  me what you think...
Leave a comment with some of your favorite homemade recipes, I'd love to hear them!

Don't forget to follow Takin' Time:


♥-april

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...