Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yee-Haw It's the Weekend!


{click the picture to purchase this sign}

Yay! It's finally the weekend.  This last week was one full of firsts for myself, and our family.

Me: My Etsy shop saw more visitors than ever before and sales are only continuing to increase! I can't tell you how giddy this makes me. I'm putting my heart and soul into Takin' Time on Etsy, believing in the return.  

Our Family:  Our oldest son got his license! I had a minor panic attack. Laughing, crying, then laughing again while I repeated, "I just can't believe it Bubba!" I really can't believe it, but I'm so proud of him.  He already has taken his sisters to the mall, which was so surreal.   

Super Bowl this weekend! Go Broncos! Who are you rooting for?  Have a good one friends! 

~April

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 
-2 Corinthians 5:7

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...