Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Word of the Year

Layla from the LETTERED COTTAGE is having a word-of-the-year party, so I'm stoppin' in♥

There are so many things I want to accomplish this year, in my home, my family, this blog, my business...I know without a shadow of a doubt that I cannot do any of these things without God and His leading, and so above all else I want His best for my/our lives & everything in it.

With that said, I've gotta think of my word...

{RENEW}

My word of the year is RENEW!  Itcouldn't be more perfect♥ 
RE-NEW:  to restore, or replenish. To make, say or do again. to revive; reestablish. to be restored to a former state; become new or as if new again.



I love this word!  It represents what I desire, and what I love to do...and I am going to let it shine!

What's your word-of-the-year? 


Join Me on




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...