Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Snow


We woke up this morning to light dust of snow on the ground, and fat fluffy snowflakes coming down!  I ♥ snow!  Then I remembered a sweet blogger, Lorrie, I met (in a bloggy way:) last night, and our conversations...

Her post is titled "Winter Wonderland of Junk
**NOTE: we were both each other's 111th followers♥**
 I left this comment: "It must be fate, I just became your 111th follower, as you were mine! Thank you! We haven't had any snow, but I"m still hopeful! I know how you feel though, we are from Bend, Oregon where we got snow every year, and I remember feeling like winter would never end!"

She replied: "Thanks, hope you get some snow soon, and that it dosen't last long~ 111 must be our luck number!"

Well guess what Lorrie...Its snowing here this morning!!

"The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord receives my prayer."
Psalms 6: 9
Have a wonderful day friends♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...