Thursday, July 24, 2008

More "Mistreatments", really?

Yes really! I'm mistreating the whole dang house are you kidding me! I'm looking around crazy eyed thinking where else can I put these. It's horrible, I'm neglecting the laundry and everything else because I'm enthralled with making these window treatments. Here's some pics of the latest.
I made two of these for either side of my front door where we have two long windows. They go the full length of the window but I have them pulled up halfway in this picture. I always feel like someone could be watching me at night. I will feel this no more my friend!
I made this pillow with left over fabric and fringe. Cute huh!


Everything together, now I need to paint the walls. I'm always doing things backwards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...