Friday, July 25, 2008

SWEET DREAMS

So I know that I have a problem when I'm dreaming about the blog world. I'm not even kidding! I think this is a sign of an addiction.
  • 1:45am: I'm absolutely restless, all that's running through my head is blog design and what to write about today oh and getting a professionally designed layout for my blog someday and how many blogs that I love to visit and...grrr...the list goes on. I was absolutely RESTLESS. You know that feeling when you feel like you have RLS (restless leg syndrome) but with all of your limbs? Maybe we could call it ELRS (Every Limb is Restless Syndrome) I was doing a sort of ELRS dance in the bed. So I got in the DOWNWARD DOG position, don't laugh, stretched as much as possible and then the in the I don't know what it's called but it looks like a cat stretching position. All the while I'm thinking, if Steve wakes up and sees this it's going to scare the you-know-what out of him. Luckily he didn't wake up and it did seem to help, I finally fell asleep and dreamt about something other than blogging. Thank you Lord! Okay now you can laugh....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...