Monday, January 9, 2012

Takin' Time to Set Goals

Takin' Time's 2012 Resolutions♥


"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you" Luke 11:9

Here at Takin' Time to Smell the Flowers, my goals are to:
  1.  Create laughter and inspiration.
  2. Grow and expand my business into something amazing.
  3. Be consistent and true to who I am and what I stand for.
  4. Not be afraid to push forward, by second-guessing, or doubting my abilities and strengths.
  5. Tum my "I want's" into "I am's"
  6. Never give up on achieving these goals, knowing that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
I can't wait for you all to join me in my 2012 blog adventure!
Do you have any bloggy goals or just resolutions in general?  Share them @ The Blog Guidebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...