Saturday, July 12, 2008

TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS



So I woke up this morning looked in the mirror and thought, “Holy crap! I need a booty lift!” I’m freaking out here. I know I’m not alone, I mean this is the lifelong curse of being a woman right? Okay yeah, there are some women out there that feel “comfortable in their own skin”, yeah right! I feel comfortable until I see myself naked in the FULL LENGTH MIRROR. Maybe the problem is that I haven’t had a full length mirror until about a week ago. Before the mirror I was feeling kinda comfortable in my skin that is before I saw my ass crawling down my thigh!
So here I am this morning thinking maybe I’ll do some Pilates today and no sugar at all except in my 3 or so cups of coffee. Maybe I won’t eat until dinner and then in the morning when I look in the mirror I’ll see a difference. I’m so delusional, I need help…

It’s like I get a minivan, I’m getting ready to turn 30 and my ass is falling to the ground. Oh my word is this a midlife crisis!? Next thing you know I’ll be wearing a gold chain, a leather Corvette jacket, bikini briefs and I’ll leave my wife for someone 20 years younger than me. Oh wait that’s what happens to men.

Seriously, I realize that it’s not as big of a deal as I’m making it, or is it? Someone, anyone…
Okay, I’m off to take care of the garden, again and maybe fit in some Pilates, hopefully, we’ll see. Until next time my sweet and lovely friends, au revoir!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...