Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's the Holiday season...

I'm in the Christmas mood lately. Humming the tunes and everything. I'm never in the mood this early, guess I am this year! I think because we've decided to do things a lot differently than we usually do...Focusing more on Jesus than on gifts and what the kids want from "Santa." Anyway, I'm going to post more on that later, right now I wanted to show you what I've made, our Advent calendar! I'm so excited about it...


It's not quite finished, Steve's going to drill two holes at the top so I can hang it with ribbon! I can't wait:) It was really fun. I went to the dollar store and bought the packs of match box, and a cookie sheet. Then went to the craft store for magnets and off I went.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...