Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall


Sweater Weather

Play Outside


Keep and old sweater on a hook near the door~run outside to see the birds, the moon, lie under a tree as leaves fall.


Visit a corn maze or plan a hay ride & end the day w/ a bonfire and roasted marshmallows.


Choose the perfect pumpkin at a farm stand or pumpkin patch~


Go leaf peeping in your neighborhood or nearest countryside...




I can't believe its already Fall, and sweater weather indeed. I love it!! Stews, chili, cornbread, cocoa, candles burning, reading books...mmmm. I just love Fall!


I have wonderful news, my husband finally got the promotion he's worked oh so hard for, and we don't have to move! I'm so proud of my amazing man!

I'm preparing to open up a booth at one of our local crafter's markets. I'm excited and nervous at the same time...(pictures to come:) I'm going to try it for a month and see if it will be some what profitable and if it works out, I'll sign on for the next three months. We shall see:)


The Lord completely answered my prayers and healed the friendship that was weighing so heavily on my heart. I met with her, we talked, we forgave, and above all we loved. To give you an idea of how long our "meeting" was...We met at a local 24 hour diner and we were there for...wait for it...6 hours! We had no idea that much time had gone by! We had a lot of catching up to do, and it was awesome!


I'm in the midst of planning Meme's 8th birthday party, a roller skating party. Making invitations, buying plates and napkins. *sigh* Football keeps us extremely busy, almost every day of the week.


And, overall- God is good and we are so very blessed! Have a blessed rest of the weekend. I really would love to blog more often, I just have yet to find the time...Note to self: Must organize time!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...