Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Shoes


I got me some new high heels, Skechers Shape-Ups:) My dream came true not too long ago, they came out with high heeled tennis shoes! AND, they're suppose to get my booty in shape...Well, we'll see about that:)

I've been wearing them for about a week now, and I love them! I love feeling like I'm getting a work out just wearing them while running errands and cleaning the house.

Its absolutely ridiculous, but I feel better when I'm wearing clothes that look like I'm going to work out or have just returned from working out. Wow! This is a problem. I really need to start walking again! Maybe tomorrow?

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...