Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Burlap and Chocolate


I've been craftin' getting ready for the Christmas bazaar. My sweet friend and I are doing gift baskets this year, they're always a hot seller, but I'm also craftin' some homemade goodies. I think I'll make some tassels(the one above is my experimental tassel AKA 1st one I ever made), some rag garland, some oh so sweet sunflowers, oh and I'm going to try and attempt some tin can candles, & burlap pillows. Very primitive chic...



Burlap is my fabric of choice right now. I went down to our local feed store and bought around 8 yards total for around $10! Love it!
~

As usual I've been busy, busy. I'm determined to NOT gain any poundage this winter. Its like I go into a hibernation when the weather outside is frightful, I tend to gain around 5 pounds or so. Its awful! All that baking and chocolate and baking and chocolate...This year. Not gunna do it! No way no how. My shape-ups are wonderful in case you were wondering, and I have felt sore, so we'll see if they help me with staying in shape, or getting into shape at all:)LOL!

I just saw an update on facebook that said, "Feeling sore after working out and the 300 squats I did yesterday." I wanted to puke! I wanted to write an update of my own, but I refrained. Its like those girls who swear their favorite food is salad and carrots. Seriously!? You lie.
Well, I've got brownies in the oven so good-bye for now friends, ya'll come back now. ;)


"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked."

Psalm 84:10 NIV


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...