Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crafting and Bunco and Moving Oh My...

I feel like I've been following the yellow brick road and I've finally arrived at OZ. Its beautiful here, but its still life, still things to be done, its not heaven for goodness sake!

My sweet friend Tamara pointed out that I've left out some details of all the many things I've been doing during the in between time, if that even exists! HEHE!

Well, my best friend Jennifer and I have been...over doing it really. (We're working on getting on more of a schedule instead of whenever we think of it, which would usually end up everyday. ) We've signed on as vendors for the cutest little store, Jacksonville Barn Co., providing our crafts and a variety of furniture pieces that we paint, distress and make look cute! Usually nothing a little black spray paint, rope, and maybe some chicken wire can't fix:)
In this pic. you can see a few of our items, the farm table which after we finish we both wanted to keep it for ourselves:)
In this pick you can see our pillows & the "EGGS" sign,

We were so excited when we found this clock, it didn't have a working clock in it, and the wood was in awful condition but, we saw potential. Love this!

These next three pics are from the Christmas Bazaar, we sold crafts, and gift baskets. We did well and had a blast!


During this particular weekend, Jen and I started a Bunco group, participated at a Christmas Bazaar (out of town!) and, not to mention all the while we were moving! *Hyperventilating* What were we thinking you ask? ANSWER: We weren't, but where's the fun in thinking!? Stess much? Nah!
So, there you go Tamara;) Hope that fills in a small amount of the blanks for you;)...More to come. Oh yeah, during all of this hoopla, I have managed to do very well with my eating and exercise (weird!) and I'm almost exactly where I wanted to be! Feels good!!!
Merry Christmas!

"An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Luke 2:9-12

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...