Wednesday, November 12, 2008

'Fro Me To You





Click the link above to head over to We are THAT Family for more 'Fro posts!




Hmmm....I love 'Fro Me To You posts, but I haven't decided what to gift you with this week:) Hemmmm...

Got it! All I have to say is if I'm goin' down, my family's goin' with me:)

It seems that we always have a wig lyin' around. Therefore, when the fam-damily gets together, we put it on and take pictures...I HATE this picture of me, HATE HATE! I'm winterized. You know palish-sickish looking. EEWW! So thank you family for joining me in this embarrassing 'fro moment...




Just EEEW! I look like one of the golden girls, but so does...

My Mama! That's right girl, I went there! (She's going to kill me!)
I'm not sure where Sean's eyes went (it seems to be a side effect of the wig see my mom's picture above...) in this one, but hot dog he looks good! A little like a mullet.Hey! What's up hot thang? You married? What's yo name big Daddy? (hehe!) WOW!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my our shame.
**Don't forget to click on the 'Fro linky at the top of this post to read more hilarious 'Fro posts brought to you by
We are THAT Family! **

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...