Sunday, November 16, 2008

Give Me a Beat!

(Rapped to the tune of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire" Hey, it used to be one of my favorite shows, and yes, I know the rap by heart)
Southern Oregon is where I reside
Watchin’ all the lifted trucks drivin’ by.
Cookin’, cleanin’ and workin’ too,
Writin’ down all this stuff just for you.
So here I am, sittin’ on my buns,
Thinkin’ to myself, “I’m havin’ way too much fun!”
I gotta get to work, I have things to do,
So instead of bloggin’ about my day, I wrote this rap just for you!
(dum, di, dum, dum,dum)
I have a paper to write, it’s a big one ya know,
The grocery store awaits me, so I really must go…
Come see me tomorrow, we’ll have so much fun!
Until then my bloggin' homies, you’re all number one!
(dum, di, dum, dum,dum)Word to yo Mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...