Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Morning!  Its a beautiful Fall morning here, I look out and see low lying fog mixed with smoke from my chimney.  I love the Fall!!  I love the leaves, the bright yellows, oranges and reds.  I love driving past the sunflower fields to find them bowing their beautiful heads to the Almighty no doubt about it!
This is a picture from this morning looking out from the front porch...

Well hello there Dego-Degs! 

Cowgirl Chic is doing well, we need to get some more stuff down there to fill the welcomed empty spaces.  It seems that Christmas items are in store.  I get that its time to sell Christmas items, but I just can't bring myself to decorate for Christmas quite yet.  I look around to find many already filling their homes with trees, garland, lights, ya know-the whole fandango!  I still have Halloween pumpkins on my porch, they're not lookin' so hot either.  In fact pretty much I'm going to need a shovel if you get my drift...

A couple weeks ago, when the boys were hunting, the girls and I carved pumpkins!  The pumpkins aren't as spry today as they once were:)

Anyhow, I'm just sayin' I love Christmas, everything about it!  I'm just not ready to decorate for Christmas inside my house.  I'm still enjoying the Fall.  In fact I need to start planning my Thanksgiving day menu, and look forward to the big shopping day after!  I'm having Thanksgiving at our house again this year.  I can't wait, I love when my house is filled with my family!  So, have you decorated for Christmas yet?
Oh do tell!! 



“And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful.”
Psalm 90:17 (NLT) --

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...