Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Merci Beaucoup!

I'm not sure about you but what usually comes in the mail, can stay there as far as I'm concerned...But eventually I know that if I want the lights to stay on I'd better go and check the mail.  So I mozy'd on down to the post office where we have a P.O. Box, got out my key and to my delight inside my box was another key! 

OOOOO its like a treasure hunt! I took that key, key #2, and unlocked the box it belonged to.   I excitedly pranced back out to the truck shut the door and quickly opened the box.  Like a kid at Christmas!  On top was a sweet note from the giver, Christa, and inside were so many sweet delights like this adorable Junk Queen ornament...


Oh I was so, so, so excited! Do you see the vintage earrings on the vintage #10 card!  And the key, and the lace, and the tray oh my, there was also an adorable vintage sheet music roll sprinkled with glass glitter♥
Thank you again Funky Junk Sisters
(she has an Etsy store too!)

I ♥ this one, because I am a Junk Girl indeed! 
There's another great giveaway that I entered today if you want to check it out & enter too,

I needed to be reminded of the following scripture

Matthew 6:26
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...