Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Fever and Winter Blues

 "It's Spring fever.  You don't quite know what it is you want,but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so bad." 
The Sweet Mark Twain

Oh that's what this feeling inside me is lately...Spring fever.  Maybe mixed with the winter blues?  Hmmm....

So to get out of this Funky Cold Medina (Speaking of, "and Sheena was a man," Tone Loc requested to be my friend on FB after I wrote a post about the time I tried to call him when I was younger! Yeah, that's just how I roll girls, that's just how cool I am! LOL!) 

Ehem, slight side track, sorry...Getting back to brighter days ahead, & things that make me smile:)

Yes, this is more like it, this. Makes. Me smile
I want to be sitting at that table with a hot cup of coffee, relaxing to the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore, ahhh....
This is a sweet little topiary, and how I ♥ topiaries.  I've made a few, one just sold in my Etsy shop & there's still one left. (wink*wink) 
Well, due to the fact that I'm gazing into a messy, dinner aftermath in my kitchen...I'd better sign off for now.
“And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful.”
Psalm 90:17 (NLT)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...