Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweet Dozer Rose


Always the funny guy, closing his eyes and sticking out his tongue! 

Have you ever watched the movie Marley and Me?  We have a Marley dog of our own...First of all let me say, if I had a dog that was that terrible for so many years, I'm pretty sure my husband would have taken care of it out back, if you know what I mean.  But our sweet Dozer, who is pushin' 11 years old, is a sweet, well behaved yellow lab whose age is starting to show, and it makes me so, so sad! 

Winters are hard for our Doze, he gets so stiff and weak:( It makes me more sad than I realize sometimes I guess, because just a few minutes ago I found myself weeping, sobbing crying just looking at him laying there next to me in the living room. I might need help, he's still alive people! Maybe I'm having an emotional break down? I just hate the thought that we don't have much more time with Dozer, he's gettin' up there!   

Dozer and Colby our inherited black lab. 
We had to put Colby down last year, which was just awful and sad and did I mention awful! 

So, I just wanted to tell ya Doze, we love you and we are so lucky to have you as our pooch♥  You're a good 'ol dog fer sure Rosa-rooni!
(Yes I know how to spell, its just a way of tawkin' :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...