Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over

Yes my cup runneth over, but I'm not referring to this in a good way.  My cup has overfloweth because I've forgotten to stop pouring the coffee due to thoughts of the other 1500 things I have to doeth...I find myself constantly committing to an enormous amount of STUFF to do, without remembering that I only have 24 hours in a day! So blogging has been on the back burner lately, I've started to type some posts up, but then I walk away for whatever reason, A.D.D. kicks in and before I know it...What was I doing again? 
February wasn't the best month of my life, there were some really hard, horrible things I was having to deal with actually. To give you an idea, the smallest of the hard and horrible was that Bubba broke his clavicle *SNAP*! Its healing perfectly well thank the Lord♥ However, this was like a reprieve compared to the other crapola.  But God is good, and all things work together for good for those who love the Lord, right? Absolutely & Amen!  

On a lighter note, check out this sweet little birdy in her nest, tending to her eggs...

I'm not finished with it, but I'm loving it so far♥  This jar is old!  Behind my house in the woods, there's a spot where we've dug and found old jars, tin cans, & old buckets, treasures, and I found it there...

Coaching basketball is going really well, turns out my sweet husband is the GLEE coach, at least the get-up he wears looks that way:)  LOL!  Hilarious really.  The season is coming to an end in a couple weeks, which will mark at least one thing off my list, but I will really miss the girls. 

Etsy is going well, You wouldn't believe the places I've sold to, some of the places include: the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Hong Kong to name a few.  Its very exciting!  I'm still working on getting my Etsy groove on, but I have no doubt that I'll find it! 

Although things have been rough, I believe with everything inside that God is good, and just, and faithful, and He knows what's best for us.  I want His best in our life, that is my prayer♥  My cup really is overflowing with so many blessings! 

Until next time sweet friends,
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...