Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011 ♥

Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score. 
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; So kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done
Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun.
Robert Herrick

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  We should all love each other, especially our spouses, every single day as if it's Valentine's Day! 
I wanted to share this sweet note my husband wrote as his status on facebook a couple days ago...
"I love my wife. She is a perfect match for me. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful, intelligent and beautiful woman to walk beside me. Happy early Valentines day April"

Oh how I love my sweet husband!  I am truly blessed♥

"Now these three remain: faith, hope and LOVE. But the greatest of these is LOVE."
1 Corinthians 13


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...