Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cowgirlin' Up!

I'm going to be kicked out of the blogging world at this rate. I used to blog almost every day. Now I'm lucky to get one in every two weeks. For some reason I haven't been able to find one minute for myself to do nothing but blog. So, I'm making time today because I miss you guys!

COWGIRLIN' UP!

As I've mentioned before we've been looking for a horse and I'm happy to announce that we finally found one! Everyone meet our new horse, Bailey...

Bailey and Meme


She isn't actually with us yet, but she's on her way. We are repairing some fencing in the field first, which is a lot of time consuming work. This kind of work is what I'd prefer to be doing. I love it!


So us girls are officially Cowgirls it seems. Abbie and I have our boots, and we're still looking for some for Meme.


When we first met Bailey it was love at first sight. I wasn't expecting to find a horse that I would bond with like this. All the horses that I've owned in the past have had wonderful personalities, like dogs, and that's what were lucky enough to find in Bailey.

Bailey and Abbie

We've also been working in and around our house. Steve installed a much needed new back door that is beautiful! (Good job honey:) And, I'm still Spring cleaning.


My schooling is coming right along, it seems to be going fast. The classes are, of course, getting more challenging, which also means more time consuming, as if I have any time to spare.


And, that's pretty much a re-cap of what's been going on in my life. Oh and good news, Diego hasn't drown lately:) *PHEW*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...