Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been a busy, busy bee this past week. It was our Spring Break and we didn't waste one second before we were on the road to Grandma's (my mom's). We had so much fun there laughing and bein' crazy like we do. We stayed the entire Spring break!

It was so nice seeing my mama! It is always hard to say goodbye, but I survived...barely. This time the saddest thing was my little sister's face. Her and my kids are like siblings, but when we leave she has no one. SAD! Mom said as soon as we pulled away she was making plans on who she was going to invite over.

No extreme Diego drama this week. I could seriously write a book. The one little thing that did happen, took place in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Steve came up to my mom's on his days off and he brought the dogs. On his way back home he stopped in at Wal-Mart to get some stuff and as he was checking out he hears in an irritated voice over the intercom, "There is a PIT BULL roaming the parking lot that jumped out of a green, white and silver Ford truck. If you are the owner of this dog please retrieve it immediately!" FYI Steve is fixing up a truck and it is three, yes three different colors. He said the description of his truck was the cherry on top!

Upon his arrival to the parking lot Steve sees a man loading Diego back into the truck. He explained, "He didn't look mean so I called him back to your truck and he jumped right back in." WOW! Thank you strange man:)

This is only the second time Diego has jumped from the truck to go after Steve. He did it once before at Albertson's, but that time he actually went into the store! OH. MY. WORD! The Adventures of Diego, to be continued...

I've been Spring cleaning since I got home, which is always more of a mess before I can even see a difference, you know how it is I'm sure.

I hate that I haven't had time to blog, I'm going to get it together soon, I promise. Talk to you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...