Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fabulous Shabby Dresser Makeover!

  As if I have nothing better to do, like pack our house because we're moving in 2 1/2 weeks, today I decided to re-do one of my favorite dressers that I have been using in the dining room...This dresser was Steve's grandma's dresser. Everyone knew her as, Nanny. 

Nanny was a beautiful, sweet, Southern woman, and I feel blessed to have known her even though it was only for a short time before she went to heaven...
I think she would have liked how it turned out too, she was very up to date with the latest trends and styles of decor!

Here's the before.  I almost forgot to take this picture, I had already started sanding one of the drawers...
( & please excuse the moving mess)


and...Here's the after! I absolutely love how it turned out! I can't wait to get started on my new table and chairs, but its going to take a little longer than a day:)
These pictures aren't the best, I apologize, I've packed all my treasures and there are boxes literally everywhere in my house, so today this is as good as it gets:) 



(tried to brighten this one up a bit:) 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...