Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gittin' R Done

Well I finally am feeling settled enough in our new house to post to my neglected blog;) 
This move felt like the longest move in history, it went on and on, uggg...so glad that's over!  We are very happy in our new home!  There's still a lot I need to do  put away, but I'm gettin' r done


Speaking of Git R Done, the series Larry the Cable Guy only in America on the History Channel, is seriously one of my new favorite shows!  I think because Larry could seriously be a part of my family, his humor never gets old to me.  Last night I watched a re-run of an episode where he's in Georgia making moon shine, and would you believe one of my distant relatives was on that episode!  I'm not even kidding, I come from a long line of moon shiner's I shoulda known:)  I screamed when they said the last name!!  Wow, totally off subject, sorry, A.D.D kickin' in...


I've been working hard on my Etsy shop, trying to add new items everyday!  I truly love my Etsy, it brings me a lot of joy...

Etsy
takintime

Anyhow, I just wanted to check in and say "Howdy!" Monday I will post pictures of the house, and some projects I've finished up, like my table and chairs...  Ya'll come back now! 

"I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them."
John 17:13

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...