Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2: I'm in L♥ve with Buckets!


Day 2 of the 31 day challenge! 
 I almost didn't make it, we've been out of town all day at a football game that my sweet son can't play in (diggity dang broken shoulder), but we want to still be there to support his team♥

Tonight I wanted to share some ideas of ways to use one of my favorite items for organizing...
Buckets! 
I love galvanized buckets♥
There are just so many things you can do with a bucket.  I can think of a use for a bucket in every room.  

 Great for organizing your office area, craft room, etc.. The tags on these buckets are adorable!

Great idea using a big bucket for magazines...

Or towels in the bathroom!~

My friend Mindy from Pretty in Paint used some labels she bought from me and put them on these buckets! What better way to organize than to LABEL!
 I make these reusable chalkboard labels (2" x 2.5") 10 for $10 if you're interested!
Love this idea on any shape or sized bucket♥
↓↓↓↓↓↓
(Sorry, shameless plug!) 
You could also use a bucket to:
  1. Hold utensils in the kitchen
  2. By the fireplace to store kindling
  3. Store toys
  4. Hold your makeup
  5. Store your laundry detergent
  6. Plant an herb garden
  7. Fill with ice and put drinks in at a BBQ or dinner party
  8. Store small sport equipment in the garage

Seriously the possibilities are never ending people! 
What sort of items do you use for organizing?
Tomorrow I begin the journey with you in organizing my home...because everything good starts on a Monday, diets, exercise programs...You get the picture! 

Y'all come back now♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...