Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days to get Organized!

So, I've excepted the 31 day challenge presented by "The Nester."  All you have to do is write about one topic, everyday, the entire month of October.  Oh the possibilities!


Day 1
So I've been pondering on what I could write about everyday for the entire month, I decided to write about the one thing that bothers me the most about my life right now...Organization, or lack there of. 
We moved here in June and our life has been crazy ever since: between 4H fair, having company, camping, football, school starting, and then life in between all of that.  Just writing and remembering all of this makes me out of breath. 

Here's the question of the day:
Is your house ready for company at all times?
Mine is not, at least not to my standards...
My plan is to make my house ready for company at all times! 
So, over the next month we are going to get organized using items we already have lying around the house...Disorganization effects so many aspects of our lives, like our time, mood and relationships..Let's get rid of clutter and give everything a home, so we can have more hours in our day!

 I love using shutters!  I have some that I need to finish painting and use for organizing!
 Who wouldn't love to be this organized with their craft supplies!
 I love clipboards!  You can use them in so many different ways: to display a  picture or note, to hold mail, & the list goes on!
What a great idea!  All your car papers in one place! 

Happy October everyone, let's get organized:) 
Phil. 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.."



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...