Saturday, December 10, 2011

15 Days Until Christmas!

I can hardly believe it! Just 15 days until Christmas, the day we chose to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace♥

Its been almost two months since I've posted, sheesh! 
I made this sweet little {NO SEW}Ruffled tree skirt earlier this week!  I got the idea from the one and only Miss Mustard Seed, she is simply amazing
So, I stopped at one ruffle because it was a little more time consuming than I had anticipated and needed to get my tree set up! LOL! Next year I will finish with the ruffles!

 I found some ice skates at a thrift store a couple months ago, with the intention of using them for the center of a Christmas wreath...Here's out she turned out & I love it! 
I'm a little ahead of the game, compared to usual, as far as Christmas shopping goes and I'm almost done! 
Brown paper packages all tied up with string...literally!

 Hunter's safety course paper^


When wrapping presents, I love using music sheets, and brown paper, and for my sweet boy-I used pieces of his old Hunter's Safety Course book, because music sheets are just a little too girly for him:)  HAHA!
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend filled with lots of laughter and maybe a little chocolate? 
Just sayin'! 
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...