Saturday, December 17, 2011

Favorite Christmas Goody Recipes

SIDE NOTE:  Can I just tell you that I am holding my arms against my body (my BAD) so it looks like my arms are HUGE-MON-GUS!  Can you say MAN arms!  HOLY COW-O-LY!  Well, anyway I though you might enjoy this picture of Steve and I in the photo booth at his company Christmas party♥  We had a blast!

Oh my goodness!  Only 8 days until Christmas!  I can hardly believe it:)  I am making some Christmas goody baskets for my hubby's assistant managers, and I thought I would share some of the recipes I used to make these sinful wonders...
The first one I have been making for years and years.  My mom passed it on to me, but it's not an uncommon recipe. 
Peanut Butter Bon-Bons (click for link to recipe)

I warn you, these puppies are AMAZ-ING!

This year I also made some Chocolate Covered Almonds, a Martha Stewart recipe♥

I also bagged up some hot cocoa...
I just bought a big tub of hot cocoa and measured it out into each bag, then topped them off with marshmallows!  Easy-peasy!
I then had to add some candy-canes for them to stir their delicious cup of hot cocoa with♥

and then to finish it all off with some amazing Snickerdoodles (click for recipe I use):

These are one of my favorite cookies to make.  This particular recipe is my favorite, although it doesn't make that many cookies, so doubling it might be a good idea if you want a lot of cookies!

I love making little goody baskets for friends, neighbors, & relatives♥
Merry Christmas friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...