Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Uses for Drop Cloth

Drop Cloth is definitely one of the fabrics I use the most.  I always try to have some on hand.  Here's why:
  1. I ♥ the texture and color of it.
  2. It's very inexpensive.
  3. You can buy it @ The Home Depot
  4. It has a plethora of uses (BIG word ALERT)!
  5. & Finally because, I'm cool like that...
What can you do with drop cloth you may ask...Oh let me count the ways...Let's look at just 5 ideas that use drop cloth:
1. Reupholster furniture with it 

(littlemisspennywenny.blogspot.com via Pinterest)

2. Curtains
Love the stencil! 
(creativeoutletsofathriftymindedmomma.blogspot.com ((say that three times!)) via Pinterest)

3. Gorgeous, Shabby Bed skirt!

(Pinterest)

4. Pillows!

(ballarddesigns.com)

5. Print & Frame It!

(thelittlebrownhouse.us via Pinterest)

This is just a few of the gazillions of ideas for using Drop Cloth...What have you used drop cloth for?
If I write DROP CLOTH one more time I might choke myself! 

{P.S. I'll be announcing the winner of the Valentine's Giveaway later today on Takin' Time's Facebook page...So if you don't follow that page, you better get to it!  I will also email the winner♥}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...