Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ta~Da! A Shabby Book Page Wreath

There are so many versions of book page and music sheet wreaths, I couldn't decide how I should do mine.  So, I just winged it (or would I say wunged it?LOL).

I used a vintage American History book I'd been hauling around and doing nothing with.  Let me just tell you, that cutting up a vintage book was not easy for me.  Isn't it against the law in some countries?  Sheesh!
Never the less, I pushed forward, took my box knife and cut away!
I thought I would finish this easily within an hour or two.  Yeah...not-so-much!
Two...Days...Late...Air
 (You know like on Sponge Bob)

So, after cutting, rolling, gluing, wrapping, burning my fingers, and gluing some more.  Here is the result:



I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!  I'm just not sure if I should add a center piece or not? 
Tell me what you think?   


I'm a-linkin' up with these fabulous linky parties, check 'em out for more incredible inspiration:

HookingupwithHoH
shabby creek cottage
you are talking too much

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...