Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spring Is In the Air

I love Spring!  I love the bright blue skies, and the sunshiny days, I love how the birds are all atwitter gathering twigs and strings for their nests, I love the gorgeous tree buds that begin to bloom, and all of the Spring flowers too, I love Spring!

One of my most favorite things during Spring are all the bird's nests on our property♥

Here's some pictures of some nests at the Almosta Ranch last year.


Kill Deer eggs (aren't they gorgeous!!) and the sweet little babies right after they hatched!


Growing up!  So, so sweet!


I took this pic of a little fella hanging out, perched on some grass in our field♥


A little nest carefully placed in our Honeysuckle bush.  The mama bird was swooping my hubby's head while he was trying to take the picture!  It was hilarious!  


What's your favorite thing about Spring?


Follow me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...