Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Summertime Bucket List

Happy Happy Summer!  
My daughter and her best friend recently wrote a summertime bucket list.  I love the sweet innocence of my 13 year old beautiful girl ♥


The older they get, the more precious their innocence becomes!

 Here is a glimpse at their Summer bucket list....



I'm not sure what she's thinking, but I can say without hesitation that the "get our belly buttons pierced" is NOT happening! Girrrl, you must be cray-cray!

We most likely won't be swimming with dolphins this summer either, but I'm going to try my hardest to help my kiddos have a summer to remember and cross off some of these adorable, fun bucket list activities!  What's on your summertime bucket list?

♥ April Dawn




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...