Monday, July 14, 2008

For my friend Mama Kat...

My blogging days began really as a fluke. It wasn’t something that I planned or thought out but it has opened up a whole new world for me. I love it! It’s like I hopped on the greyhound bus with a ticket to anywhere! LOL! I have found so many new friends and the social epistemology aspect of so many of the blogs has been a shower of knowledge. Yeah, I have a myspace account and I love it, it keeps me in touch with my best friend among so many others, but myspace is like the color beige compared to the vast array of colors of the blogging world. By the way I’m not a lesbian or anything but I love my friend Mama Kat over at Mama’s Losin’ It! She’s on my list of favorite blogs, check her out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...