Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got myself somethin' Nifty from the Thrifty



I went thrift shopping today! It was so fun, I only was able to hit two stores, but I found some great stuff. I wanted to show you…

This first find is an UBER dog bed. They sell for $163 and I got it for $5. Five dolla make me HOLLA! I gave it a fresh coat of paint and voila!




Here’s the before:






It looked like whoever had it before left it outside. But nothin' a can of black spray paint won't fix...


He likes it! And so do my girls, my lab wasn't so sure, when I told him to "get up there", he started barking at me like ,"No step away that thing could hurt you!" It looks like this just might be Diego's bed...We'll see.


I also found these buckets that I absolutely love! I paid $1.50 each for them. I haven't decided what color I want to paint them or if I'll leave them as is...




Any ideas? I also found a Nike football jersey for Austy which he is already wearing, the girls found a brand new HUGE stuffed Elephant with her baby attached. My girls are very into playing baby with stuffed animals. They spend hours doing this kind of thing.
So as you can see overall it was a very good day thrifting.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention my other find, it wasn't used but...I bought a brand new gas grill from
THE HOME DEPOT that was normally over $100, I paid $24.50! I bought 2 (one for me and one for my brother) what a steal! I live for deals like these!
You find any good deals lately, I would love to hear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...