Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Junk for my Trunk!



My oh so sweet husband brought me home a treat this afternoon, OREO’s. He’s so thoughtful! But doesn’t he know that I can’t resist the normal 2-4 Oreo’s like normal people. I eat a lot more than this, a lot more. This is a problem, I have to walk tomorrow FOR SURE. CRAP, well anyway I may as well share with you my other weaknesses. Not all of my weaknesses of course. I need to go to Sugar Addicts Anonymous, seriously.




Sugary-Crazy-Junk that I love…



· Okay this one’s gonna sound loony bin, I’m a Starbucks girl, I used to be a Starbucks barista for goodness sakes but…I LOVE Folgers Instant Mocha Cappuccino.· Speaking of STARBUCKS, I love, love, love their Oat Fudge Bars. AmAzInG!
· OREO’s are my shameful, shameful weakness. Can I just tell you that I could actually eat, probably, the whole fandango. Not that I ever have, that anybody knows about anyway. I’m a closet eater!
· LUCKY CHARMS, or when they’re not on sale, the generic version: MARSHMALLOW MATIES. HeEHeE!
· PEANUT M&M’s. Scary how many of these I could eat, I make myself founder. These are what I buy when we go to the movies, I get sick every. Single. Time. Never fails.
· Here’s one that youin’s from the South (TidBit: my whole fam-damly is Southern, all the way from Texas clear to the Carolina's and every place in between) might know, CORNBREAD & MILK You pour yourself a big glass of milk and cut yourself some, I like mine hot, cornbread and put it right in the glass. Hey, don’t knock it till you try it. MmmMmm good.
· Another CORNBREAD treat, Cornbread and HONEY BUTTER, ( I happen to be in possession of one of the, if not the best recipe around), if you ask I might share it with you…
· My favorite milkshake flavor is Chocolate-Peanut Butter (the pb has to be chunky).




HOLY GUACAMOLE! There it is, my list of everything that I know is horrible for me and I still can’t help but love it! Please note: It is rare that I eat these treats; these are strictly treats because BABAY GOT BACK, JUNK goes right to my TRUNK! And I gotta watch it or I’ll acquire more BOOTY than I know what to do with. What are some of your favorite indulgences?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...