Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today is BIG cleaning day. I’m taking a rug out that I’ve always hated but left anyway, I mopping, dusting, washing sheets, the whole nine yards. It seems like when I do this I end up with a bigger mess than before. I start projects all over the house and get overwhelmed and then…back to square one. This is a classic symptom of having ADD. Now where was I? HEHE!

Beacause I'm so busy today instead of a full-on post I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things...





I found this chair on craigslist last year, it's an antique black leather club chair.

I bought it for $50, I love this chair!





This sweet little birdie, a gift from my mom.

My newest bird, from my new sister-in-law. This picture in the background is of my mom, my brother Sean and me. The little box the bird is sitting on is something I found at a thrift store when I was in High School for 75 cents.

My favorite picture of our little family. It was taken about 6 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long. Sad.

Have a wonderful day my friends!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...