Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Little of Me

If you could do anything you want tomorrow what would it be?
Wow, tough question. There are so many things I would love to do. I simply would have to say spend the day surrounded by my whole family, laughing and relaxing with no stress whatsoever, no laundry to do, house to clean or bills to pay and at the end of that day I would, of course, blog about it.
What are your special talents?
Ummm…Talents, talents. Let’s see here. Hmmm…Maybe decorating, drawing, crafting a little. Are any of those things talents? Those are the things I love to do.
What were your dreams as a child?
I wanted to move to California and be a “Valley girl”. I wanted to use the word “like” more than 5 times in every sentence, like, do you know what I, like, mean, like. Okay so it’s hard to do, and annoying. My friends and I had a plan to buy a tractor, yes you heard me, a tractor, because you didn’t have to have a driver’s license to drive one, paint it HOT PINK and drive it all the way down to Cali-for-n-i.a.
Then of course we would attend UCLA.
I always wanted to be a young wife and mother like my mom.

What do you want people to say about you after you are no longer living?
I want them to remember me as someone who was a real down to earth gal, who smiled genuinely, was non-judgmental, who loved outwardly, was giving, kind, sweet, could make others laugh and who loved her family more than anything other than the Lord.
What are your top 3 pet peeves?
I will admit to you right here and now, that I have far too many. I’m workin’ on it.
Top 3
1. When people eat with their mouth open, even the thought irritates me.
2. When people crunch food. The sad thing is sometimes this is inevitable and I realize that, I even irritate myself with this one. I have to have background noise when I’m eating something crunchy.
3. WARNING: This one’s gross. When people pick their eyes or ears or even worse their nose and then THEY LOOK AT THE TREASURE THEY FOUND! Eeewwww!!!!!

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I have many mind you. MANY! Here’s one: We were at the bowling alley with some friends, no kids, it was a Friday night where they turn down the lights, light up the strobe and play dance music. Well anyway I went to the bathroom and they didn’t have the seat covers so, the crafty girl that I am, I made one. You must see where this is going.
I left the restroom and danced, literally, danced out to my own funky dance beat back over to my friends. I was really feelin’ it too! Get down, get down. My friend Denise who was across the room was waving me over, frantically, so I, of course, danced my way to her. That’s when she turned me around and pulled the longest piece of toilet paper from my jeans. IT HAD BEEN TRAILING ME WHILE I DANCED ALL OVER THAT PLACE. I am quite frequently humbled when I’m feeling SASSY, as I was this particular night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...