Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blackberry Pie, MMMMMM...




MMMM, I can smell the blackberry pie in the oven right now which tells me that it's almost ready to come out, cool and then be devoured by my husband and I, (Austin doesn't like pie!? I know he's crazytown). Steve just left to the store to pick up some Vanilla ice cream to accompany this sweet smellin' pie.


This morning we rode our bikes down to the bike path that is lined with Blackberry bushes. We packed my bike basket with bowls for all three of us and also some gallon sized bags in case we hit the mother load. Unfortunately we didn't. But we got just enough for a pie, I even used my deep dish, so that's good enough for me. Take a gander for yourself...


Here's some pictures of my sweet boys, Austin and Steve when we first started. Then my camera went dead, GRRR.







And now for the makings of the blackberry pie, Betty Crocker style...





If I could give you a piece I would, I know you want one. I have to get ready for church and have a piece for myself. You'ns come back now!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...