Thursday, August 7, 2008

BOOM, CRASH, ZAP!

I love a thunder and lightning storm. We're starting to have one this morning and there's nothing like it! I love to sit out on the front porch with a blanket and watch and listen. It's strange to have one in the morning but we are. Maybe I won't have to water the lawn...maybe I will, it looks like it not going to do much. DARN IT! I feel like Lt. Dan on FOREST GUMP when he's sitting up in the crow's nest, "Is that all you've got!" I love that movie!

Well it looks like that's all there is of the BOOM, CRASH, ZAP thunder and lightening, I better go water the lawn now. I'll write a real post later. Hey, does anyone know how I can check my Keyword Analysis? I've seen a lot of other people doing it and it looks like fun...




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...