Monday, August 4, 2008

My weekend in pictures






My dego-degs ridin' in the van to Grandma's. He's such a handsome boy.
My sweet, sweet MeMe excited to get there!
Abbie smilin' big for me, also very excited.
Austin concentrating on his Ninetendo DS

Austin, my little sister Elli, Abbie and Emelie aka MEME. Can you tell that poor Austin is in torment the girls mode? Well let me tell ya, he was. I don't blame him he was surrounded! He ended up making friends with the boy down the street, thank goodness! The girls were relieved:)

REMINDER TO SELF: DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF BEFORE GOING OUT, PLEASE! OH AND PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS GEEZE-LOU-EEZE!
This is my handsome husband and I on a double date with my Mom and step dad Joe, I call him BIG DADDY, it was BIG DADDY'S birthday. We had a blast. Let me just say the UGLY LAUGH, you know the one, played a giant part in our evening. ALL NIGHT LONG we laughed...LOUD! We can't help it, it's what we do.

Me and my Mama, isn't she beautiful! My best friend.Big Daddy and Mom, Happy Birthday BIG DADDY!


What a wonderful fun weekend we had, but it made me miss living there right. down. the. road. :( I know and trust that God has a plan for us and where we need to be, my prayer is that it brings us back that way...HINT, HINT LORD!
There are times when I'm fine with living here and then there are times when I feel like I live in the Twilight Zone. Then that old song that we used to sing in church comes to mind, some of you may know it, "The Lord is on my side, who is there against us? There is no reason to fear. I will be strong and walk forth in courage for the Lord is always near..." then it goes on into a march/dance number, at least in the church I grew up in it did. HEHE! I loved it!
Well until tomorrow my sweet friends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...