Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Time No Blog...

Holy Cow I think a whole week has gone by without me writing a single blog! Here’s what’s been going on in my life:
  • I’ve just finished my second week of my writing class, which is one of the main reason’s I’ve fallen behind in blogging…
  • My brother just moved with his new pregnant wife and my nephew. They moved up to where our dad, and the majority of the rest of our family lives, and is actually working for my dad. I’m happy for my brother in that he’s able to spend that time with Dad, okay, I’m a little jealous. I’m a little sad too! I don’t deal well with change but I’m learning.

Good news though

  • The pumpkin patch officially opened today. I love, love, love the pumpkin patch.
  • My little sweet Meme (our youngest) turns 7 years old this coming Sunday (HOLY COW!)
  • We have inherited, from my brother, two rats. The girls renamed them, Ritz and Rodney. I’m not sure how old they are which makes me a little nervous because I just read that rats only live 2-3 years. So I might be buying a new rat or two soon!
  • Pop Warner football has been in full swing 4 days a week that’s where we are. Austy’s team has won two and lost two.
  • I sometimes think I live in the Twilight Zone. But…
  • I met a wonderful new friend name Summer, who I just adore. She’s from Memphis, Tennessee so you just know she’s stinkin’ adorable!

I'm back in a groove, I think...So Long Time no Blog no more. I missed you'ns too much:) Happy Fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...