Thursday, October 30, 2008

'Fro Me to You!



Click the link above to head over to We are THAT Family for more 'Fro posts!

So today's 'fro me to you is my sweet girl. This was Halloween 2003 and it actually is in the scrapbook, sorry mad or not she's too darn cute!



It's title:

Mad Cow

For she clearly is a "Mad Cow" :)

Seriously people even when she's mad I could smooch her little chubby dub face, and pinch her cheeky's!


Then there is this dear sister oh uh, brother who, as you know, I love dearly. Well, last year he showed up in this...Wait for it...Ahem...




Yes my friends what you are seeing is a pregnant nun...who smokes and has tattoo's

More than scary this is just wrong! Can you say White Trash!?

But I love him:) Admit it, we all have a little white trash in us somewhere....Right?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...